This Linear Systems with Addition and Subtraction: Fill in the Boxes 1 interactive also includes:
Eliminate a color by dragging shapes. The interactive provides a graphical color display that allows for pupils to solve a linear system by elimination. Learners combine figures following set rules for positive and negative shapes. The procedure eliminates one shape color, leaving one equation in one variable to solve.
- Have class members write the equations for each step the interactive models
- This is one interactive of two that use the same method
- Must sign up for a free CK-12 account to gain access
- Contains a description of what happens when a positive and a negative combine
- Viewers can see the correct answer if they give the wrong one