This Lion: A Long Way Home: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Home is where the heart is. Saroo, a main character in Lion: A Long Way Home, desperately wants to be home. However, he is lost in a train station and has no way to contact family or get back to his home. Scholars learn new vocabulary, answer questions, write a poem, and learn about India while completing the worksheets over the first two chapters of the novel.
- Compare the story to the author's real life
- Resource gives only a preview of the full novel study and includes a small part of the book
- Learners need access to materials for research
- Integrates poetry writing skills
- Investigates the author's craft of foreshadowing