Take a closer look at the loanable funds market and the graph representing how the demand and supply for loans determines the real interest rate in an economy.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as a guide or aid to your own instruction, as well as a flipped classroom learning resource
- This video is one of a series designed for AP macroeconomic students studying monetary policy and the actions of the Federal Reserve System
- Explains all the ways that the graph, supply curve, and equilibrium can shift
- Particular emphasis given to deficit spending
- Speaker moves very quickly through material