This Loci Part 3 video also includes:
How do you use a scale drawing to find the region in a lake where a treasure is located? The narrator of a short video problem identifies three criteria to determine the location of the treasure. Using a compass and ruler, he determines the region where the treasure is located.
- Use different colors of pencils to shade each region with the overlapping colors to show the solution
- Pupils should be comfortable working with scale drawings
- Assumes individuals know how to construct a perpendicular bisector
- Describes the construction that meets the criteria prior to performing the construction
- Contains templates to use for work