During a performance of Boris Godunov at Sydney Opera House, a chicken fell off the stage and onto a cellist. Clearly, it was over its carrying capacity. Video begins with a review of exponential growth before moving on to limiting factors. This naturally leads to a decrease in the growth rate and a discovery of carrying capacity. Video is the 13th in an 18-part series.
- Create practice problems with logistic growth rates
- Requires prior knowledge of exponential growth
- Be aware that YouTube comments might have inappropriate content
- Includes closed captioning, which helps in note taking and is a benefit for hearing impaired learners
- Utilizes spreadsheets that are easy to read