London Bridge is falling down—into Arizona? A short video clip explains the rise, fall, and re-building of one of the world's most popular bridges. Scholars investigate how people constructed and ultimately moved London Bridge to its current home in Arizona.
- Create five questions for students to answer while viewing the video
- Print a photo of the old and new London Bridges and place them in the classroom during lesson
- Extend the lesson by creating a new nursery rhyme about the bridge in Arizona
- Video contains advertisements prior to the actual clip
- Resource is excellent for audio and visual learners
- Includes closed captioning if needed for those with audio difficulties
- Does not provide a lesson plan with the video clip