This long division PowerPoint provides students with an overview of how to solve long division problems with a zero in the dividend. There are clearly stated steps in this PowerPoint, as well as an acronym to help students remember the steps. There are also several examples given.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Each slide is written in detail
- The acronym provided supports the division concept and works as a self-assessment tool towards the problem's completeness
- Steps are highlighted using different colors for easy viewing
- Some spacing issues appear, but do not deter too much from the information presented