Explore the ea and ee digraphs with a instructional activity full of images. For each drawing, kids choose between these two digraphs to complete the matching word and master the long /e/ sound.
86 Views 49 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After pupils are done writing in the digraphs, allow some time for them to color in the drawings
- Send this home as a homework assignment or use it in a station
- You may wish to expose your class to these words before assigning the worksheet; the difference between words that are spelled with the ea and ee digraphs can be tricky
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning learners
- The line drawings are high quality