Throw on a leather jacket and saddle shoes, because it's time to sing about long vowels! Listen while a doo-wop group explains how long vowels are made and shares words that have long vowel sounds.
12 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a flipped classroom assignment; give the link to scholars so they can watch the video at home
- Hook learners' attention with a song; begin instruction with a video
- Take a break from instruction; dance and sing along to refresh everyone's mind
- An ad appears atround 10 seconds into the video
- Example words highlight the vowel and silent e allowing for easier reading and conceot reincforcement
- The animation is engaging and entertaining