Support struggling learners and focus on the alphabet with the three weeks of activities and materials provided here. Each day, learners review some letters and practice others in depth. They work on rhyming, practice new words, and master uppercase and lowercase letters.
- These would make great supplementary materials to use when teaching the alphabet and beginning sounds; you could also use them exclusively for learners who need more support
- Designed to accompany a themed unit in Houghton Mifflin's curriculum, these activities can be taught independently of this unit
- Part of a three-part series that includes a packet of challenge activities and ELD activities as well
- The materials for all of the extra support lessons are included; for this theme, you only need to find the worksheets labeled with Theme 1
- Comes with a teacher reference book that you can use to help you determine how to implement the materials
- See the materials for an accompanying packet of student worksheets