This Looking Out for Each Other lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
As a culmination of a unit on personal safety, class members develop mnemonics to help them remember ways they can offer practical and emotional support to others. In addition, they are asked to apply what they have learned in the unit by designing a course of action to deal with the situation presented in the provided scenario.
- Before beginning the activities, remind class members of the agreements and protocols they developed in the first lesson of the unit
- The final lesson in a six-lesson unit on personal safety
- The lessons are designed to be used in order and employ protocols and agreements developed in the first lesson of the unit
- The packet includes a template for the scenario, a sample mnemonic, and notes for teachers