This Lord of the Flies: Themes and Notetaking lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
William Golding's Lord of the Flies is a treasure trove of symbolism and literary themes. Help your kids note the richest passages in the book with a lesson and graphic organizer. The lesson prepares kids to come up with a thesis statement for a larger writing assignment.
- Use the worksheet with any other novel or short story
- Connect with a lesson about imagery and literary themes
- Lesson is very scripted (written by a student teacher), but you don't need to go through it word for word
- Provides graphic organizer for taking notes