Define the items in your Spanish classroom with a slideshow presentation that focuses on singular and plural nouns. As individuals learn about el reloj and la ventana, they review masculine and feminine nouns and assign both definite and indefinite articles to them.
- Assign the presentation for homework in a flipped classroom activity
- Have groups create posters with grammar pointers to decorate the classroom
- Use the last few slides to check for understanding
- Each slide contains a lot of animation; consider cutting some of the movement effects for a more straightforward lesson
- Includes sound effects for slide transitions
- Instructions and explanations are in English, making the resource helpful for beginning Spanish learners
- A good way to learn or review basic Spanish grammar