How do ecosystems react to change over time? Show your class how natural and man-made factors affect the organisms in an area using the guidelines in a video about standard LS2C. Topics include biotic and abiotic factors, biodiversity, and the resilience of different ecosystems.
- Use the content to help students better understand the ideas of primary and secondary succession
- The cause-and-effect scenarios in the video can make great bell ringers or quick formative checks
- Learners need to understand basic ecosystem components and systems before beginning work on this standard
- Simple and complex examples in the resource help teachers present the content to a variety of learning styles and abilities
- Concept mapping throughout the video provides a handy way to ensure all aspects of the standard are addressed