Learn how the study of adaptation progresses through grade levels. The narrator provides a curricular view of teaching adaptation complete with examples. Concepts range from simple trait adaptations to speciation and natural selection.
7 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use the images of the rock pocket mouse as a specific example of adaptation
- Incorporate a graphic organizer to organize different types of adaptations
- Take note of the teaching progression specific to your grade level
- Includes discussion of bacteria adaptions to antibiotics
- Examples in the video highlight different types of adaptations