Learn how the study of adaptation progresses through grade levels. The narrator provides a curricular view of teaching adaptation complete with examples. Concepts range from simple trait adaptations to speciation and natural selection.
18 Views 14 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use the images of the rock pocket mouse as a specific example of adaptation
- Incorporate a graphic organizer to organize different types of adaptations
- Take note of the teaching progression specific to your grade level
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes discussion of bacteria adaptions to antibiotics
- Examples in the video highlight different types of adaptations