Humans have both positive and negative impacts on biodiversity. A video lesson highlights important human impacts on biodiversity through examples and diagrams. The narrator provides insight to the progression of the topic from elementary through high school.
- Watch the video to help plan focused lessons on the broad topic of biodiversity
- Screenshot examples throughout the video to include with curriculum documents
- Ideal for teachers new to Next Generation Science Standards
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes mention of the effect of climate change on biodiversity
- Provides specific examples for varying grade levels