This Lump Sum and Per Unit video also includes:
What is the difference between a lump sum and per unit subsidy? Here, an economics instructor explains how these each affect cost curves, and more specifically marginal cost, by illustrating the concept on a whiteboard.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Appropriate for an advanced placement class
- Learners should understand the concept and graph of marginal cost prior to beginning video
- Best used as a model for your own instruction, or for providing learners as a resource for review
- Also reviews concept of fixed versus variable costs
- Similar to a teacher in a classroom, instructor illustrates concepts on the board as he moves through his instruction