From driving cars to making medical diagnoses, machines are getting smarter every day. Scholars explore machine learning and artificial intelligence by watching the 34th video in an engaging series. Among the topics are classification, decision trees, support vector machines, and artificial neural networks.
- Have pupils create a graphic organizer distinguishing between weak and strong artificial intelligence
- Design a project where the class researches different advances in artificial intelligence
- Builds on some prior knowledge from the Crash Course Computer Science series
- Cool graphics make the video very interesting
- Well-paced narration presents concepts clearly