This Magic Tricks – Following Directions Card activity & project also includes:
Following directions can be a challenging task for young children, but it can remain a challenging task for those with autism. Use a following directions activity that promotes positive behavior in your learners and allows them to focus on desired goals through positive reinforcement.
- Set goals that are appropriate for learners' desired behavior
- Have a reward menu for accomplishing a full card
- Stickers should be used for noting positive behavior
- Intended for individuals with autism
- Comes with six different themed following directions cards for copying