This Magical Maths worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
A variety of activities take scholars outside the classroom to explore shapes, symmetry, measurement, patterns, sorting, and time in nature. Learners participate individually, and in teams, to measure found objects, go on a scavenger hunt, observe patterns, and identify and sort bugs. Then, extend the outdoor learning experience with multiple learning games.
- Direct pupils to take clipboards or other hard surfaces to use as a writing surface
- Collect objects with lines of symmetry and display them alongside an information bulletin board
- Copies are required; the amount depends on group or individual work assignments
- Two versions of the measure activity worksheet are provided to meet the learning levels of pupils
- Many activities can also be completed indoors if weather is not permitting