This Magical Musical Tour: Using Music Lyrics to Teach Literary Elements unit also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
While music lyrics are often used to teach literary elements, the richness of this resource comes from the wealth of exercises, activities, and support materials provided in the packet. Although designed for gifted learners, the activities would be great for the whole classroom, independent work, or homeschool settings. You need not be the walrus to enjoy these exercises in this magical musical tour.
- Engaging, richly detailed, scripted plan
- Packet includes all necessary materials and links to music videos
- Consider updating the play list to include contemporary selections
- Preview all videos and lyrics to ensure the appropriateness for your classroom