This Main Idea 2 worksheet also includes:
Learners read short paragraphs, summarize the passage in one sentence, and then develop an appropriate title that indicates the main idea of the selection. Part of a series of exercises designed to build literary skills.
52 Views 35 Downloads
- The third in a series of six worksheets that provide learners practice identifying the main idea of a passage
- Preview the interactive site to determine what resources are appropriate for your learners
- Readers are sure to be engaged by the passage topics which include rodeo clowns, the wolverine, the origins of basketball, and machine guns
- Additional worksheets and interactive assessments are attached
- Six practice exercises are included on the worksheet