This Main Idea Worksheet 4 worksheet also includes:
Does your class or do individual learners need more practice determining the main idea of a passage of informational text? Here is a learning exercise containing seven exercises that asks kids to read short paragraphs, summarize the passage in one sentence, and then develop an appropriate title that indicates the main idea of the selection.
- Preview the interactive site to determine what additional resources may be appropriate for your learners
- Part of a series of six worksheets that focus on identifying the main idea of a passage
- Seven practice exercises are included on the worksheet
- Additional worksheets and interactive assessments are attached
- The topics of the reading selections, which focus on currency and vary from Bitcoins to counterfeiting, are sure to engage readers