This Make a Plan unit also includes:
Youngsters are introduced to the concept of an emergency, develop plans and kits for addressing those emergencies, identify community helpers, and practice their phone number and address in this five-lesson mini-unit.
23 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Include parents in the process of building an emergency kit by informing them of the final lesson and asking them to talk with their children about an emergency kit for home.
- Lesson 2 suggests using a reading about safety that is not provided in this resource; they do, however, include some suggested titles for you to consider, as well as a link to an online book
- Blackline masters are provided in the resource's materials (see included materials tab)
- Organized, informative, and valuable lessons
- Nicely formatted materials
- Worksheets are provided in English and Spanish