This Making a Ten (Grade 1) activity & project also includes:
How many ways can first graders make a 10? Using an addition chart, learners color in the 10s on the table. They notice and explain the meaning of the pattern, and how to get to another sum of 10.
12 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Laminate the charts for continued use and have pupils color over the 10s
- Use to find sums of other numbers as well
- Best used as a whole-class or small group activity
- Designed to meet CCSS 1.OA.C.6
- Comes with a teacher guide