Picture this. Kids read a story starter about Josh and his dad, use details in the tale to infer what will happen next, and then draw a picture of this outcome.
177 Views 172 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have kids create their own clue-packed story starters to share with the class
- Create your own story starter and model for the class how to use clues in the story to form inferences about what will happen next
- The 11th in a series of 22 inference worksheets
- Kids must read closely to recognize the details that infer where Josh and his dad are headed
- Asking kids to illustrate the story also requires them to make inferences about what Josh and his dad will see
- No model is included