Young writers will enjoy clowning around with this worksheet that asks them to use clues in Katie's story to infer what is happening. Careful readers won't be tricked. The activity is a real treat.
336 Views 289 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Before assigning the story, model for the class how to use clues in a story to draw inferences
- Extend the activity by asking kids to craft their own Making Inferences story sheet
- The 12th in a series of 22 inference worksheets
- The worksheet asks readers to identify clues that help them draw their inferences
- Some readers may need to have the process modeled