We know that sound cannot be heard in space, but can space make sound? Artists use various techniques to turn radiation waves, the earth's magnetic field, and other scientific data into music. This is the 20th video in a series of 22.
13 Views 10 Downloads
- Research other ways space can be turned into sound
- Explain the concept of a musical palindrome
- Comments are public, so approach them cautiously
- The 20th video in a series of 22
- Video works well in a traditional or flipped classroom, adding variety to the lesson plan
- Notes section includes links to learn more or hear entire pieces of music rather than just short clips