What do you get when you combine your traditional times table worksheet with cute worm characters? A fun mini-book that youngsters can enjoy and that will help them practice multiplying by one!
28 Views 20 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- When introducing the booklet, emphasize that Willy Worm (on the first page) is only one worm, and provide language to help students understand why Willy is then multiplied
- Will require making double-sided copies of the resource
- Have learners create another times table mini-review sheet in which multiplying by one is displayed sequentially (rather than mixed as in this resource)
- Includes detailed instructions for how to construct the times table mini-book
- Nice graphics that will be easy to interpret