Malaria is a parasite whose life cycle bounces between mosquitoes and humans. An informative video describes how malaria moves through human systems before arriving in the liver. Once in the liver, the instructor describes how the parasite multiplies and then affects the red blood cells of the host.
- Pair with other resources from the same publisher to further the study of the malaria parasite
- Use images from the video to create your own lesson presentation
- Expects an understanding of the human immune system
- Supporting images add clarity to the lesson presentation
- Emphasizes scientific vocabulary throughout the lesson