A series of math and science activities feature M&M's® as manipulatives to help kids work through equations. The resource includes exercises on finding averages, percent of compositions, moles in chemical reactions, genotypes and phenotypes, collecting data, and half-lives of radioactive isotopes.
- Break up the lessons throughout the school year, as they relate to your curriculum
- A great way to combine math and science in either class setting
- Packet includes 212 pages of lesson plans and worksheets, but there is a table of contents to help you sort through what you need
- Activities are both fun and educational
- Resource features a variety of concepts and activities
- Includes a helpful list of safety precautions for a science lab on pages 25 and 26
- Provides rubrics, worksheets, and necessary materials for all assignments