Young geographers will need to use a variety of map skills to complete the tasks required on this worksheet. Examples of activities include using references to label a map of Mexico, identify Canadian territories and European countries, and naming countries and climates of South America.
- Provide and explore a few different types of references that learners can utilize for geography, such as an atlas or online resource, prior to assigning this worksheet
- This resource is more of an assessment, and learners should already have knowledge of how to use an atlas and identify particular geographic features before beginning worksheet
- Incorporates variety of world regions
- Activities range from labeling country names to using map scales
- No answer key included; however, the process of creating an answer key for this resource should not be too time-consuming