This Martin Luther King Crossword Puzzle interactive also includes:
Martin Luther King, Jr. led the movement that came to define civil rights in 20th century America. Reinforce class members' knowledge of terms like segregation, tolerance, and peaceful with a crossword puzzle.
27 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- See who can get the highest point total without using hints
- Project the puzzle onto the board for a class warmup activity during a unit on Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Plays "Battle Hymn of the Republic" throughout gameplay; have learners mute if they are easily distracted (or use headphones to avoid distracting peers)
- Only printed version contains all clues
- Some terms are trickier than others, but users can receive hints if they trade points
- Allows learners to choose an online or printed version to complete
- Refreshing the page creates a new version of the game