This Matching Situations, Graphs and Linear Equations lesson plan also includes:
What do guitars, candles, and helicopters have in common? They're all in this resource. Learners complete an assessment task to determine the amount of profit made in a guitar class based on given information regarding variable quantities. They then complete a similar task after the lesson and class discussion.
- Use the resource as an extension activity
- Tasks require manipulation of equations that have more than two variables, so the lesson may be more appropriate for high school than middle school
- Consider the algebraic competency of pupils in your class to determine if this resource is a good fit
- Resource contains two different in-class tasks to use depending on the results of the assessment task
- Includes answer keys for all problems and question within the resource