Get to know your scholars with a worksheet that focuses on the important numbers that make up their life. Pupils answer questions such as how many letters are in their name, how old are they, how tall are they, how many siblings do they have, and more!
- Conduct a Mix-Pair-Share for learners to share their information and get to know their peers
- Create and solve math problems using numbers written on the worksheet
- When finished, direct learners to decorate the page with colors and pictures that reflect their personal style
- Requires copies
- The page asks for learners' phone number; be sure to hide this information if displaying the worksheet in the classroom
- The activity is the second of eight back-to-school resources
- The worksheet's design is engaging and easy to read