This Math Center Reflection Sheets worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take time for young mathematicians to reflect on their learning with this series of simple writing prompts. With three different variations to choose from, the worksheets provide children with sentence frames that support them with writing about their learning as well as space to illustrate their ideas.
- Include these worksheets in journals that students keep during each math unit
- Keep copies of student writing to share with parents during conferences
- Send these completed exercises home with children at the end of each day, helping to facilitate conversations at home about student learning
- Line spacing on the worksheet is appropriate for the handwriting of primary grade students
- Writing prompts are clearly written and easy for children to understand