This Me or You in the 30's? lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Take on portrait painting and tertiary colors with a plan focused on recreating a photograph. After viewing several pieces of artwork, class members follow the instructions included here to create portraits or self-portraits in a modernist style. Extend the lesson with an exhibition of work.
- Create your own slide show with the images listed in the plan so that pupils can view the artwork in closer detail
- Find the related images in either the Artworks and Artists or See and Compare tabs
- Includes step-by-step instructions illustrated with images
- Comes with vocabulary, images, a rubric, materials lists, and more