Converting lengths is the focus of a metric worksheet that involves mathematicians to calculate a given number by 1000, and then convert a measurement using kilometers into meters. Finally, learners are asked to solve two word problems to conclude the metric system practice.
- Provide graph paper to assist pupils in multiplication
- Invite scholars to create their own measurement questions using meters and kilometers
- Copies are required
- Learners should be familiar with converting measurements
- Worksheet instructions are easy to follow
- Large font makes for easy reading