Scholars investigate the legality of reporting the news or providing entertainment over the airwaves. Scholars discuss the limits of the Internet, television, and print media under the Constitution.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign a reading on the regulation of the media in the American system
- Invite a local journalist as a guest speaker to address what limits exist on the media in our society
- Requires online technology if assigning the video for homework outside of class
- 45th of a 50-part unit
- Incorporates animation of key concept for visual learners
- Cites primary source evidence (Fairness Doctrine) for further research