This Medication Safety Patrol: Trivia Game learning game also includes:
It trivia time! Small groups work collaboratively to answer questions all about medication safety. Groups earn points with each correct response, and as the ultimate game changer, they wager all or a portion of their points on one final question.
- Invite a pharmacist to speak to your class about their profession and importance of healthy habits when prescribed medication
- Have a prize for the group that answers the most questions correctly
- The game is intended to follow instruction about pharmacies and medication
- Encourages learners to be part of the game planning process
- Includes answers to trivia questions
- Seven steps clearly describe and assist in administering the game