Seven word problems make up this metric instructional activity where scholars convert measurements and find the length of objects in real-world scenarios.
40 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Divide the class into seven groups, give each group a problem to solve, and discuss the questions as a class when the groups have finished
- Create additional questions measuring lengths inside and outside the classroom
- Copies are required
- Scholars should be familiar with finding length using the metric system units of measurement
- Real-world context enables critical thinking and enhances engagement
- Question number three is poorly worded and can not be solved