This Metric to Imperial Capacity video also includes:
From pints to milliliters or gallons to liters, a conversion is just one operation away. Using a series of examples, a lesson presentation demonstrates how to convert standard and metric units of volume. After the presentation, individuals use a worksheet to practice the conversions independently.
- Group with additional videos from the same author demonstrating additional types of conversions
- Provide a reference with conversion factors until pupils become comfortable with the conversions
- Narrator is from the UK, and vocabulary usage may vary
- Uses a visual to demonstrate the conversion factors
- Describes the different units of measure using context