This Metric Units for Mass video also includes:
Don't make conversions a tonne of work! Use the quick video lesson to demonstrate conversions between grams, kilograms, and tonnes. Learners then use the practice problems to master the concept.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils find the mass of different objects in grams and kilograms using a balance, then make the conversions to compare
- Create a reference sheet with the conversion factors for learners to reference until they become comfortable with the factors
- Requires familiarity with grams, kilograms, and tonnes prior to the presentation
- Includes two options for independent or group practice following the lesson presentation
- Uses color to highlight different steps of the process