This Mi Casa—Versión Fácil (My House—Easy Version) audio also includes:
¡Las casa es donde está el corazón! Spanish learners practice describing activities in the living room, bathroom, garden, garage, and more with a song focused on the rooms of the house.
33 Views 21 Downloads
- Project the worksheet onto the whiteboard for learners to follow as they listen to the song
- Prompt learners to draw a map of their house, labeling the rooms and items in Spanish
- Several extra materials, including a video version of the song, require a subscription to the publisher's website
- All verbs are conjugated in the first person
- Song moves at a steady pace that is not difficult to follow