This Microeconomics 19 Minute Review video also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
In less than 19 minutes, review all the key microeconomics concepts you'll need to know and remember for the big exam with this excellent video review! Beginning with the basics of supply and demand and key graphs to market failures and positive/negative externalities, Mr. Clifford has you covered.
- Assign this video to students as part of their review, and encourage them to recall as much about a topic as possible before watching that segment of the video in order to test their knowledge and comprehension
- If you have seen this instructor's review of macroeconomics, this video begins with the same material on basic economics and then leads into microeconomic topics
- Boxes connect to lessons and videos specific to a particular microeconomics topic
- Instructor provides useful tips for what to focus on for the microeconomics exam