This Mid-Module Assessment Task: Grade 8 Module 7 assessment also includes:
Assess pupil understanding of rational and irrational numbers with a mid-module assessment that is the 15th lesson in the 25-part series. The questions represent the objectives in the first half of the series. Topics include decimal approximations of both fractions and root and a comparison of rational and irrational numbers.
- Use individual questions as daily openers to encourage analytical thinking
- Use as an assessment over rational numbers, irrational numbers, and roots
- Learners should have a strong understanding of rational numbers, irrational numbers, and roots
- Includes a scoring rubric and solution guide
- Asks questions that require higher order thinking