This Mid-Unit Assessment: Evidence and Inference in Pygmalion lesson plan also includes:
Scholars complete the Pygmalion mid-unit assessment to show their progress toward the unit's stated goals. The assessment requires learners to read text and successfully answer multiple choice and extended response questions.
1 Collection 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Choose pupils to read the text aloud and then have the class answer the questions independently
- Lesson seven of 19 in Grade 7 ELA Module 2b, Unit 2
- Expects that students complete lessons in order
- Lists vocabulary words to teach along with the lesson
- Offers teacher tips to enhance instruction