There is more about the Milky Way that scientists don't know than what they do know—that leaves a lot to discover! A thorough lesson presentation explores the components of the Milky Way Galaxy and their behaviors.
19 Views 13 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils create a scale model of the Milky Way Galaxy
- Post the notes on a class website for absent pupils or to use as a review
- Requires a solid understanding of the components of the solar system
- Defines all new scientific terms
- Includes both size and velocity perspectives