Introduce learners to the Miranda vs. Arizona Supreme Court case with an informative video. They examine the rights of the accused upon their arrest—and learn more about Miranda Rights than the famous first line!
13 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a set of five questions to answer while watching the video on Miranda vs. Arizona
- Show a short video clip of an arrest and the reading of the Miranda Rights to supplement the court case
- Video and audio must be sufficient for the entire classroom to view
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Video is quick and factual on the Miranda vs. Arizona court case
- Great as an introduction or a review for the Miranda court case