Are your pupils leaving their modifiers dangling? Or perhaps they've simply misplaced them. Help your class handle their modifiers properly by showing them a short informational video. The video includes definitions of the grammatical terms, examples, and strategies for dealing with each incorrect sentence.
- The speaker presents multiple examples of misplaced and dangling modifiers and shows how to fix them
- Narrator has good pacing and a clear, easy-to-follow tone of voice
- The video is of a PowerPoint presentation, so the font is sometimes on the smaller side; make sure to project the video in full-screen mode
- The instruction starts off relatively quickly; consider pausing the video a few times to make sure your pupils understand modifiers fully
- A practice activity for class members is necessary to complete the lesson